Creamy Chicken Crescents Recipe
"Collecting cookbooks from area churches is my hobby, and this recipe was one of my discoveries," says Rena Laska of Bancroft, Wisconsin. "I made some changes to suit my family's tastes." The cheesy chicken dish comes together easily with a tube of refrigerated rolls.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Combine the chicken and 2 tablespoons cheese; place about 2 tablespoonfuls on the wide end of each triangle. Roll up and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, milk and remaining cheese. Cook until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve over crescents. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Crescents in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p6
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Crescents(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >