Creamy Chicken Crescents Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Combine the chicken and 2 tablespoons cheese; place about 2 tablespoonfuls on the wide end of each triangle. Roll up and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, milk and remaining cheese. Cook until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve over crescents. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Crescents
Sort By :
Easy, quick and delicious. My sons rank it as one of the best comfort foods. This recipe will only feed 2 in my house!