Creamy Chicken Casserole Recipe
Sarah Larson only needs four items for this comforting meal-in-one. "If you'd like, add chopped broccoli to the rice for color," she writes from La Farge, Wisconsin. "It's fast enough for weeknights yet tasty enough for company."
- 2 packages (6.9 ounces each) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Remove from the heat; stir in the chicken and sour cream.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the chow mein noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Casserole
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2012
"It needs more flavor. I added cheese and that wasn't enough."
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2012
"Good, fast and easy!! My family loved it!"
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2009
"What kind of chicken Rice mix do you use? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC