Creamy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 packages (6.9 ounces each) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Remove from the heat; stir in the chicken and sour cream.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the chow mein noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Casserole
"It needs more flavor. I added cheese and that wasn't enough."
"Good, fast and easy!! My family loved it!"
"We love this meal. It's really easy to make, and I use rotisserie chicken.For earlier question, I use Rice a Roni. It's the only rice mix that was the right size pkg."
"What kind of chicken Rice mix do you use? E-mail: email@example.com"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.