Creamy Chicken Casserole
Sarah Larson only needs four items for this comforting meal-in-one. "If you'd like, add chopped broccoli to the rice for color," she writes from La Farge, Wisconsin. "It's fast enough for weeknights yet tasty enough for company."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 packages (6.9 ounces each) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Remove from the
- heat; stir in the chicken and sour cream.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the
- chow mein noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or
- until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.