- boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the
- chicken, salt and pepper; heat through. Remove from the heat and
- keep warm.
- Coat another large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over
- medium heat. Pour 3/4 cup batter into center of skillet; lift and
- tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and
- cook 2-3 minutes longer. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining
- batter, coating skillet with cooking spray as needed.
- Spoon filling onto pancakes. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 boxty equals 434 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 515 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.