Creamy Chicken and Carrots Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. Place chicken in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Top with carrots, soup and mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 320 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 713mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken and Carrots
"So easy and delicious!"
"This was an easy meal and my husband and I both really liked this. Very easy to prepare. I garnished it with sliced green onions before serving over rice. I will add this to my regular recipe rotation. Thank You"
"quick, easy, flavorful. I have experimented with adding all/some broccoli, cauliflower, and winter squash. This has become one of my staple recipies"
"Another great recipe I've had cooking while we were on the road in our RV."
"This was great! I stirred in some poultry seasoning for added flavor. I'll definitely make this again."