- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Top with carrots, soup and mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken and Carrots
"So easy and delicious!"
"This was an easy meal and my husband and I both really liked this. Very easy to prepare. I garnished it with sliced green onions before serving over rice. I will add this to my regular recipe rotation. Thank You"
"Quick, easy, flavorful. I have experimented with adding all/some broccoli, cauliflower, and winter squash. This has become one of my staple recipies"
"It was very quick and easy to throw in the crockpot when I got home from work at 12:45. Dinner was ready at 5. I used broccoli instead of the carrots."
"Another great recipe I've had cooking while we were on the road in our RV."