- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Top with carrots, soup and mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken and Carrots
"So easy and delicious!"
"Another great recipe I've had cooking while we were on the road in our RV."
"This was great! I stirred in some poultry seasoning for added flavor. I'll definitely make this again."