- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Top with carrots, soup and mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken and Carrots
Sort By :
This was an easy meal and my husband and I both really liked this. Very easy to prepare. I garnished it with sliced green onions before serving over rice. I will add this to my regular recipe rotation. Thank You
Quick, easy, flavorful. I have experimented with adding all/some broccoli, cauliflower, and winter squash. This has become one of my staple recipies
It was very quick and easy to throw in the crockpot when I got home from work at 12:45. Dinner was ready at 5. I used broccoli instead of the carrots.
Another great recipe I've had cooking while we were on the road in our RV.
This was great! I stirred in some poultry seasoning for added flavor. I'll definitely make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >