Creamy Chicken 'n' Rice Recipe
- 1 cup Minute® White Rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Pinch pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook rice in water according to package directions. add the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 225 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 1,029 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.