- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
- Hot cooked biscuits or rice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Shake flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan at least 2 inches deep. Add soup, 1 teaspoon basil, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt and pepper; squeeze bag to blend in flour. Add vegetables; arrange evenly on both sides of bag. Sprinkle chicken with remaining seasonings; place in single layer between vegetables in bag.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes until meat thermometer reads 170°F. Stir vegetables and sauce; serve with biscuits or rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken & Vegetables in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p41
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken & Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2014
"saving this recipes in hopes there would be *Nutritional Content*n amely carbs. Thank You for your help! J."