- Cover and cook 45 minutes longer or until chicken is tender, adding
- the broccoli during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or
- until tender. Drain and return to pan. Mash potatoes with the
- remaining butter, salt and pepper. Serve with chicken and broccoli
- mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.