- the broccoli during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or
- until tender. Drain and return to pan. Mash potatoes with the
- remaining butter, salt and pepper. Serve with chicken and broccoli
- mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now