10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3-1/4 hours
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine the soups
- and butter. Stir in potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in cheese and sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer
- or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 278 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.