- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine the soups and butter. Stir in potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cheese and sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cheese Potatoes in Farm and Ranch Living April/May 2010, p30
Reviews for Creamy Cheese Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >