Creamy Cheddar Broccoli
In Wyoming, Minnesota, Amanda Anderson dresses up broccoli with this savory, ranch-flavored cheese sauce.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the broccoli and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover
- and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a
- small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk and ranch dressing mix.
- Drain broccoli; return to dish. Top with cream cheese mixture;
- sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover and microwave at 50% power for
- 2-3 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese, fat-free milk and reduced-fat cheddar cheese) equals 115 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 387 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.