- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the broccoli and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk and ranch dressing mix.
- Drain broccoli; return to dish. Top with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cheddar Broccoli in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p53
Reviews for Creamy Cheddar Broccoli(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2012
My household doesn't care for veggies very much, but everyone really liked this recipe! It was super easy, fast, and delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >