“My husband enjoyed this salad at a restaurant, so I went home and duplicated it,” recalls Joan Rockvam from Alexandria, Minnesota. “He tried it and said, ‘It’s better than theirs!’ So it’s been a keeper.”
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the cauliflower, celery, cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cauliflower mixture and stir until coated. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cauliflower Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p22
Reviews for Creamy Cauliflower Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review