What began as a quick fix dish has become a staple in our house. It's a great way to add veggies to a meal, and it's a nice change from traditional cauliflower.
Recommended: 19 Side Dishes Made in a 13x9 Pan
- 3 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 3 cups frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine rice, cauliflower and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat. Add cream cheese, salt and pepper; stir until melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cauliflower Rice in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p46
Reviews forCreamy Cauliflower Rice
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review