Creamy Cauliflower Caraway Salad Recipe
When summer rolls around, we look forward to inviting family and friends over for a barbecue in our backyard. This salad often seems to accompany whatever meal we serve.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced celery leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, salad dressing, caraway and salt. Add the cauliflower, celery leaves and onions; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 105 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC