- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced celery leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, salad dressing, caraway and salt. Add the cauliflower, celery leaves and onions; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cauliflower Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p67
Reviews for Creamy Cauliflower Caraway Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review