- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 4 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- Butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, beat whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk cocoa and half-and-half cream until smooth. Heat until bubbles form around sides of pan. Whisk in coffee, caramel syrup and remaining vanilla. Top servings with whipped cream; drizzle with butterscotch topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Caramel Mocha in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p77
Reviews for Creamy Caramel Mocha
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2013
LOVED THIS!!! I served it in mason jars to my guests (as shown in photo) and everyone RAVED about it! Easy and delicious!!!