- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix, beating well after each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip for fruit. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Caramel Dip
"I have made this a couple of times for work and it has always been a huge success. Extra bonus the kids love it too."
"This was really quick to put together and everyone liked it."
"Easy, affordable, and delicious!"
"perfect and light in the fall with apples"