Creamy Caramel Dip Recipe
Because I feed three hungry "men" (my husband, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and our two little boys), I love satisfying snacks that are easy to make like this dip. I modified a friend's recipe. We sure appreciate this cool light treat in the summertime. -Karen Laubman, Spruce Grove, Alberta
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix, beating well after each addition.
- 2. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip for fruit. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 87 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC