Because I feed three hungry "men" (my husband, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and our two little boys), I love satisfying snacks that are easy to make like this dip. I modified a friend's recipe. We sure appreciate this cool light treat in the summertime. -Karen Laubman, Spruce Grove, Alberta
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix, beating well after each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip for fruit. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Caramel Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p27
Reviews for Creamy Caramel Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review