Creamy Caramel Dip Recipe
Because I feed three hungry "men" (my husband, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and our two little boys), I love satisfying snacks that are easy to make like this dip. I modified a friend's recipe. We sure appreciate this cool light treat in the summertime. -Karen Laubman, Spruce Grove, Alberta
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix, beating well after each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip for fruit. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Caramel Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p27
Reviews for Creamy Caramel Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2014
"This was really quick to put together and everyone liked it."
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2012
"Easy, affordable, and delicious!"
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2010
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2010
"perfect and light in the fall with apples"