Creamy Cappuccino Mousse Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Additional ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Gradually beat in coffee. Add pudding mix and cinnamon; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until soft-set.
- 2. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into six dessert dishes. Refrigerate until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and additional cinnamon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 311 calories, 20 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.