"This smooth coffee mousse is simple to prepare and very delicious," relates Brenda Jackson from Garden City, Kansas. "I also think it would be good layered with pound cake in a trifle bowl," she suggests.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Additional ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Gradually beat in coffee. Add pudding mix and cinnamon; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into six dessert dishes. Refrigerate until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and additional cinnamon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cappuccino Mousse in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p37
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Cappuccino Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review