Creamy Candy Bar Dessert Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cartons (16 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 to 7 (2.07 ounces each) Snickers candy bars, chopped, divided
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the crumb and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a small saucepan, heat the fudge topping over low heat until warmed; pour evenly over crust. Cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and whipped topping for 2-3 minutes or until stiff, scraping sides of bowl often. Stir in three-fourths of the candy bar pieces. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece: 316 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.