This thick creamy mixture has the flavor of ranch dressing and is a breeze to blend together. Use it to top mixed greens or as a dip for raw vegetables. —Vickie Floden of Story City, Iowa
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 2% cottage cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a blender, combine the buttermilk, cottage cheese and salad dressing mix; cover and process for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into a small pitcher or bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Stir before serving with salad. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Buttermilk Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p29
Reviews for Creamy Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review