- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Optional toppings: sour cream, thinly sliced green onions and additional Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix chicken, enchilada sauce and wing sauce. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture off center on each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, seam side down.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, salad dressing and milk; pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with chili powder.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Add toppings as desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review