- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Optional toppings: sour cream, thinly sliced green onions and additional Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix chicken, enchilada sauce and wing sauce. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture off center on each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, seam side down.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, salad dressing and milk; pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with chili powder.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Add toppings as desired.
- Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Sort By :
"I made these over the weekend. YUM!"
"I made these for a casual dinner with my sister and a friend. My friend loved them, but I thought they were a bit sour and lacking seasoning. Perhaps replace the blue cheese dressing with ranch and ad some other spices?"
"FANTASTIC!!!!! This was super easy and OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!"
"These were delicious! My husband doesn't like enchilada sauce so I used Herdez ranchera salsa instead. I also added some fresh onion to the chicken mixture just for some added flavor. Everything else I followed exactly and the flavor was great! This is going in my regular recipe rotation."
"I just fixed these today and they are wonderful. I don't usually like red enchilada sauce, so I used the the green chili enchilada sauce. I will be making them again. My kids loved them too."