- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Optional toppings: sour cream, thinly sliced green onions and additional Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix chicken, enchilada sauce and wing sauce. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture off center on each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, seam side down.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, salad dressing and milk; pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with chili powder.
Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Add toppings as desired.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
"Oh, these were SUPERB! I actually don't usually like buffalo wings because they are too spicy, but I loved this recipe! Very easy too. My husband added extra hot sauce on his but he loved them & wants me to make them again on Superbowl Sunday!"
"Pretty much love Buffalo everything but did not love these. I thought they were pretty bland, and I even added crumbled blue cheese to the sauce. Just mediocre for me, and while extremely easy and quick to make, I probably would skip making these again."
"I made these over the weekend. YUM!"
"I made these for a casual dinner with my sister and a friend. My friend loved them, but I thought they were a bit sour and lacking seasoning. Perhaps replace the blue cheese dressing with ranch and ad some other spices?"
"FANTASTIC!!!!! This was super easy and OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!"