Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
This slightly spicy dip cleverly captures the flavor of buffalo chicken wings. Using canned chicken adds to the convenience. —Allyson, DiLascio, Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
35-40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad
- dressing. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-22 minutes or
- until heated through. Sprinkle with green onions if desired. Serve
- with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without chips) equals 69 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.