- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen brussels sprouts, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Stir in brussels sprouts. Remove from the heat; stir in cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Brussels Sprouts Bake
Sort By :
This was the best. Easy to make and has a great creamy sauce.
I rated this 4 stars. For some reason, I have problems with my ratings changing after I hit "Submit."
-----This is a side dish. Do not be tempted to do this an entree....something about it just doesn't work that way.
-----Husband says this reminds him a bit of stuffed mushrooms.
-----We used steak mushrooms. I think that was a good choice for the mushrooms.
-----I did not have the brussels sprouts thawed out ahead of time, so I put them on the microwave bacon tray. This thawed the brussels sprouts and the ridges on the tray took care of the draining.
-----We used 20 oz. of mushrooms and 16 oz. of brussel sprouts.
-----The recipe is messy at times.
-----There are a lot of yummy places for the chef to sample. :-)
More Recipe Collections
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >