Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Lasagna Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups chopped frozen broccoli-cauliflower blend
- 1/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, mayonnaise, milk, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Spread 1/4 cup into an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Layer with one noodle, 1/4 cup cheese mixture, 1 cup vegetables and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the third noodle and remaining cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- 3. Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-13 minutes longer or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 3 servings.
1 piece (prepared with reduced-fat ricotta and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 307 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 660 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.