You'll both be eyeing the extra serving of this delicious dish. Susan Masirovits of Jefferson, Ohio uses convenient no-cook noodles and frozen vegetables to prepare this easy meatless entree.
Recommended: Our Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups chopped frozen broccoli-cauliflower blend
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, mayonnaise, milk, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Spread 1/4 cup into an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Layer with one noodle, 1/4 cup cheese mixture, 1 cup of the vegetable blend and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the third noodle and remaining cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-13 minutes longer or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Vegetable Lasagna in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007 , p35
Reviews forCreamy Broccoli Cauliflower Lasagna
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2010
"Modified this a little, but pretty good for an all-veggie lasagna"