Creamy Broccoli Casserole Recipe
"MOTHER called this her secret recipe, and to this day, I'm not quite sure I have all the ingredients she used in it. But it still tastes great, so who knows—maybe I acquired some of her 'touch'. After I was married, this casserole became my husband's favorite vegetable dish."
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, pecans, onion and eggs. Stir in broccoli; pour into a greased 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 2. Combine butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle on top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 331 calories, 31 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 445 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Broccoli Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC