Creamy Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, pecans, onion and eggs. Stir in broccoli; pour into a greased 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Combine butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle on top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Broccoli Casserole
Sort By :
I tried this recipe just the other day and must say,it is the best Broccoli casserole I've ever tasted.Thank you for sharing.
I used French's Fried Onions instead of butter and breadcrumbs. It was a huge hit!
YUMMY!! My family loved this last year when i made it for christmas. I took the advice from other reviews to toasted pecans & glad i did. I am making it again tomorrow for thanksgiving. It's something a little different and easy to make.
I have made this recipe for years. The only different thing I do is toast the pecans. I don't even know where I got the recipe. I think from a church cookbook.
Made it for my daughter's office party. Very easy to make. Next time I plan to saute the onions. Her co-workers asked for the recipe.