- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, pecans, onion and eggs. Stir in broccoli; pour into a greased 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Combine butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle on top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Broccoli Casserole
"Oh, yum! Such a creamy and comforting dish. Very easy to make and uses ingredients I have on hand."
"We loved it, can't wait to share with my friends and family. Another keeper for the menu."
"I tried this recipe just the other day and must say,it is the best Broccoli casserole I've ever tasted.Thank you for sharing."
"I used French's Fried Onions instead of butter and breadcrumbs. It was a huge hit!"
"I have made this recipe for years. The only different thing I do is toast the pecans. I don't even know where I got the recipe. I think from a church cookbook."
"Made it for my daughter's office party. Very easy to make. Next time I plan to saute the onions. Her co-workers asked for the recipe."