- Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan,
- melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually
- add cream and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Reduce heat. Add 1/2 cup Asiago cheese and cream
- cheese; stir until cheese is melted.
- Cut chicken into strips. Drain pasta. Toss chicken, pasta, bacon and
- mushroom mixture with cream sauce. Top with tomato and remaining
- Asiago cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.