- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan,
- melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually
- add cream and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Reduce heat. Add 1/2 cup Asiago cheese and cream
- cheese; stir until cheese is melted.
- Cut chicken into strips. Drain pasta. Toss chicken, pasta, bacon and
- mushroom mixture with cream sauce. Top with tomato and remaining
- Asiago cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now