Creamy Bow Tie Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2-1/4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash salt
- Dash dried basil
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the oil, flour, garlic and seasonings until blended. Gradually add the milk, broth and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese and sour cream. Drain pasta; toss with sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Bow Tie Pasta(21)
Sort By :
Dear Jessica, how did you make big for your family we have 5 of us? Did u double it your triple it? We like chicken in ares to! I found another website that is called spagetti sause and meatballs.com. I am using there resipe!!
Very easy to make! I have a family of six & adjusted quantities. I also added chicken..yum! It's a bit spicy for the kiddos..but I will definitely make again.
Mmmm.... This recipe is soooo good. A favorite in our house.
I LOVE this pasta! One of my TOH favorites. Tastes like it came from an Italian restaurant. My husband likes it but has me lighten up on the red pepper flakes which he says makes it too spicy (I disagree...but...). I've also used the sauce over fettuccini and other pastas, but if you're going to try to impress, bowtie noodles make the dish look so pretty, lol....Thanks for sharing this recipe!
This is/was delicious I would definitely show this to all my friends and family! The kids loved it! And it was quick! Thanks Tasteofhome!