- 2 packages (3 ounces each) grape gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool for 10 minutes. Stir in pie filling and pineapple until blended. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 1 hour.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Carefully spread over gelatin; sprinkle with walnuts. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Blueberry Gelatin Salad
Sort By :
"Have made this jello for years using sugar-free raspberry jello. It is always a big hit!"
"It was okay. Too sweet. I probably won't make it again."
"Loved the topping. The jello salad was way to sweet for me."
"This salad is a family favorite! It makes a great potluck dish, perfect for holidays and celebrations."
"Making 2 of these salads: one blueberry, other using red raspberry jello and pie filling. For a high school graduation party. School colors are red and black, hence blueberry. Ought to be a hit, ya think? K."