Creamy Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, peppers, onion and parsley. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and seasonings; pour over corn mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Creamy Black Bean Salsa(34)
Sort By :
Easy, delicious, and not totally unhealthy ! Great with lime flavored chips. As good made with canned corn as with frozen corn. Definite keeper!
We love this recipe! I use cilantro instead of parsley and add two diced jalapenos. I double everything except the sauce.
Cilantro instead of parsley, Greek yogurt instead of mayo, jalapeno.
It was a crowd favorite and not a drop left. I changed some of the recipe. I used yellow instead of green pepper, cilantro instead of parsley and left out the red onion added half a jalapeno, a can of rotello tomatoes and squeezed half a lime in the recipe at the end. This is our new summer staple for bbq's.
A staple in our house. I'm asked for this recipe all the time!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Corn Salsa Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salsa Recipes >
- Salsa Dip Recipes >
- Salsa Recipes >