- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, peppers, onion and parsley. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and seasonings; pour over corn mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Creamy Black Bean Salsa
Sort By :
"My Salsa didn't look as pretty as the picture! As soon as I added the sour cream, mayo mixture the appetizer didn't look "Appealing". I don't think I will be making this again..I did add Cilantro instead of parsley..I served the Salsa in a cleaned out Red Pepper & served with dippin chips!"
"Love this stuff! I just use whole green and red peppers and a half a red onion to keep it simple, but everything else is the same. My kids love it, and we use it all the time to top off burritos! This stuff is great!"
"Delicious appetizer for our New Year's dinner. I will definitely make this again."
"Easy, delicious, and not totally unhealthy ! Great with lime flavored chips. As good made with canned corn as with frozen corn. Definite keeper!"
"We love this recipe! I use cilantro instead of parsley and add two diced jalapenos. I double everything except the sauce."