Creamy Berry Smoothies Recipe
Who can tell that this delicious smoothie is made with tofu? No one (especially your kids)! The blend of berries and pomegranate juice make this welcoming drink a refreshing delight. —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 157 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC