Creamy Berry Smoothies Recipe
Who can tell that this delicious smoothie is made with tofu? No one (especially your kids)! The blend of berries and pomegranate juice makes this welcoming drink a refreshing delight. —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 157 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Berry Smoothies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC