Creamy Berry Smoothies
Who can tell that this delicious smoothie is made with tofu? No one (especially your kids)! The blend of berries and pomegranate juice make this welcoming drink a refreshing delight. —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 157 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.