Who can tell that this delicious smoothie is made with tofu? No one (especially your kids)! The blend of berries and pomegranate juice make this welcoming drink a refreshing delight. —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Berry Smoothies in Simple & Delicious August/September 2013, p34
Reviews for Creamy Berry Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review