Creamy Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) beef consomme
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Stir in soup, consomme and mustard. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in the noodles and sour cream; heat through (do not boil). Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 315 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 740 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.