Creamy Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices white bread
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Stir in the beef and cheese. Spread about 1/3 cup on six slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaining bread. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 381 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Creamy Beef Sandwiches
"This sandwich was okay, but I wouldn't make it again. It's just as easy to spread mayo and ranch on the bread and add a slice of meat and cheese."