My mother and I own and operate a small baking business, so I have little free time to spend in the kitchen cooking for my family. I appreciate this easy recipe. - Melanie Riley, McHenry, Illinois
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add noodles, corn, soups, sour cream, pimientos, salt and pepper; mix well. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Beef Casserole in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p241
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Beef Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review