Creamy Beef and Pasta Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups uncooked small pasta
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours or until pasta is tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 432 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 871 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Beef and Pasta
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.