A friend shared the recipe for this fix-it-and-forget-it meal. I often make it for our children when my husband and I go out. Even the baby-sitters have commented how much they like it. - Carol Losier, Baldwinsville, New York
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups uncooked small pasta
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours or until pasta is tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Beef and Pasta in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p60
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Beef and Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review