Creamy Bean Goulash Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Shredded cheddar cheese and minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, soup, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and sour cream. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cheese and parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 409 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 1506mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Bean Goulash
"My husband loves butter beans, so he is always pleased when I make this easy dish. I like to tinker and "improve" a recipe, but I can't think of anything to do with this one because it's so good as it is."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.