Creamy Bean Goulash Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Shredded cheddar cheese and minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, soup, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and sour cream. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cheese and parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 409 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 1,506 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Bean Goulash
"My husband loves butter beans, so he is always pleased when I make this easy dish. I like to tinker and "improve" a recipe, but I can't think of anything to do with this one because it's so good as it is."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.