- 2 to 4 ounces fettuccini
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook fettuccini according to package directions. Drain and immediately toss with oil, garlic and yogurt. Add Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving
Originally published as Creamy Basil Fettuccini in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p20
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Creamy Basil Fettuccini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review