- Slice 3 bananas; fold into custard along with whipped cream. Spoon
- into pie shell. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 4-5 hours.
- Just before serving, place lemon juice in a small bowl and slice the
- remaining banana into it. Melt jelly in a saucepan over low heat.
- Drain banana; pat dry and arrange over filling. Brush banana with
- the jelly. Sprinkle with grated lemon peel. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 478 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 151 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.