Creamy Banana Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1-1/3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Additional chopped pecans, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. Spread over the crust. Arrange bananas on top. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Immediately pour over bananas. Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with pecans if desired. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 613 calories, 39g fat (20g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Banana Pecan Pie
"Great pie! I get rave reviews every time it make it. I didn't have pecans the first time so I used almonds the I grinned down. Loved the almond flavour with the bananas,so I always use almonds now."
"Delicious and easy! I will make it often."
"My son's favorite dessert"
"Fantastic recipe. This was my first time making a pie and it turned out great! I'll definitely be making this for my family reunion this weekend. Delicious!"
"The pie itself was very good, but the crust just didn't pass. -Lori in WI."
"This is also great if you replace the regular pudding with sugar free and the cream cheese with light."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.