- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts, chopped
- Lightly toss banana slices with lemon juice. Place 1/4 cup in a small bowl; mash. Stir in the mayonnaise and sugar. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, strawberries and remaining banana slices; toss. Top with banana dressing; sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Banana Lettuce Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2005, p57
Reviews for Creamy Banana Lettuce Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review