- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (.9 ounce) sugar-free instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Unroll pastry on a lightly floured surface. Sprinkle with pecans; lightly roll pecans into pastry. Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, sour cream and sugar substitute. Gradually whisk in dry pudding mix. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place lemon juice in a small bowl. Slice bananas into juice and stir gently to coat. Set aside 1/3 cup; spoon remaining banana slices into the crust. Top with pudding mixture, blueberries and reserved banana slices. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Banana-Berry Pie in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p26
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Banana-Berry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2010
"We were surprised by how good this is!"